(5 OPENINGS – NEED CANDIDATES IMMEDIATELY)
- The ideal candidate will have experience performing a variety of machinist responsibilities.
- Must be capable of manufacturing very complex close tolerance machined hardware in a variety of materials, from Titanium, Invar, Kovar, Inconel, Macor, Fiberglass Epoxy, Aluminum etc.
- Programming in MasterCam version 9 or higher, creating geometry or using Solid Models, IGES, STEP, DXF files, and 3 dimensional advanced programming techniques is a must.
- The applicant should also be well versed in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance per ANSI 14.5M 1982/1994 specifications to interpret true position and tolerance requirements.
- Capable of using FADAL and HAAS CNC milling and turning machines as well as using all manual support equipment and inspection tools to manufacture hardware with little or no direct supervision.
- Willingness to work overtime when needed to satisfy customer requirements.
- Experience in wire and plunge EDM a plus.
- High School Diploma/GED plus 4 years of CNC/Machinist experience.
- 4 years experience of programing skills using Mastercam. Smartcam, or GIBBS REQUIRED. In addition, aerospace experience REQUIRED
- Experience programing, setup and then produce parts with minimum supervision
- Experience manufacturing very complex close tolerance machined hardware in a variety of materials, from Titanium, Invar, Kovar, Inconel, Fiberglass Epoxy, Aluminum etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience on Mazak I300, and Tsagami Swiss Machine
- Experience in wire and plunge EDM.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41165
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer