- Machinist that operates and can complete own set ups on CNC mills and or lathes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced production environment of complex parts, assemblies, tool jigs and fixtures.
- Works from drawings, sketches, or verbal instructions to produce work to close tolerances.
- Uses appropriate shop math and trig to develop proper methods, and through experience and training select appropriate feeds, speeds, and tools.
- Performs complex set-ups for self and/or others.
- Has thorough knowledge of use and application of inspection and test tools and gages to assure part conformance to drawing requirements utilizing GD&T knowledge.
- Uses and interprets appropriate statistical quality data and can identify quality problems and correct them.
- Lathe experience with Okuma or Mazak Mill-Turns a plus.
- Mill experience with Kitamura, Mazak, and 5 axis Heidenhain controllers a plus.
- High school Diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a machine shop working with CNC lathes and/or mills.
- Must be able to read blue prints and have training or education in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Must be able to use and interpret precision measuring equipment and accurately record your part data using SPC sheets.
- Ability to set up, operate, and verify part conformance required.
- Must be able to pass pre employment background and drug screen
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40618
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer