- Communication (written and verbal), provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Mathematics, basic algebra, geometry, and trigonometry
- Problem solving, troubleshooting
- Computer/PC, CNC programming
- Set up and operate applicable machines, tools and equipment assigned to all positions in the department.
- Train others effectively
- Operate a computer workstation and the related hardware and software
- Read and interpret traveler instructions, procedures and drawings
- Read and understand CNC programming
- Measure dimensional tolerances using applicable equipment
- Read precision instruments
- See and feel product defects
- Maintain hand-eye coordination sufficient to operate machines, tools and equipment
- Lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Move and reach around equipment in order to perform job responsibilities
- Travel throughout the plant to perform job duties and responsibilities
- Read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Hear changes in frequency of machinery to ensure proper operation and safety
- Work under frequently changing priorities
- Work under minimal supervision
- Maintain mental concentration for entire shift to perform job duties
- 5 years related shipyard experience
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen and background check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39981
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer