- Operates automatic and manual chemical process equipment of varying complexity in various production processes in accordance with operating procedures.
- Equipment includes mixers, grinders, filter presses, dryers, filtering equipment, pumps, and filling machines.
- Performs quality control analyses as required to complete in-process batches and identifies variations.
- Processes may generate high pressure and/or critical reactions and requires training in hazardous material handling and emergency procedures.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations. High School and 2 years additional education and/or experience
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator – minimum of 2 years of experience
- Wastewater Works Operator License – Class 3 or higher
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- 24/7 Operations Must be available to work a variable scheduled including all shifts, overtime, weekends and holiday.
- PPE is required along with being fitted, qualified and posses and approved respirator
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41784
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.