- Looking for dedicated mold, water and fire mitigation technicians that want to learn and grow with our company.
- Although previous experience and having current IICRC (CleanTrust) certifications is preferred, it is not a requirement.
- Require a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others.
- Water extraction and structural drying, mold remediation, fire, smoke and odor control and mitigation.
- Current IICRC (CleanTrust) certifications preferred.
- Contents cleaning, carpet cleaning, and duct cleaning experience a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, professionalism and the ability to work effectively with property owners and claim adjusters.
- Ability to respond quickly to a changing environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and take on new assignments as directed.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Pass background check along with drug testing.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39931
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer