Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Manufacture cable / harness products.
- Reads and interprets work instructions, schematics diagrams, wire-lists, and Engineering BTP’s.
- Ensures quality of the hardware is maintained and company procedures are followed.
- Ensures work is accomplished with completeness, accuracy, adherence to operation sheets, ISO procedures, schedules, and assign tasks.
- Provides regular communication to shop leads and Work Center management on status and technical issues
- High School diploma and 2 years additional education or experience in cable assembly fabrication and/or installation.
- Experience in aircraft cable assembly fabrication, modification and/or installation.
- Familiar with Aerospace Standard AS50881 Wiring Aerospace Vehicle and MIL-DTL-38999 connector termination, assembly and installation.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42317
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.