- Blasters are not being hired as Blast Machine Equipment Operators (BMEO’s) and Ultra-High Pressure Water Blasters.
- Experience must include working in a physically demanding environment, confined spaces, working at heights, and in the use of a blaster air-fed helmet and/or soft hood air-fed respirator and a negative-pressure half-face respirator.
- All blasters must be United States Citizens.
- Must have three (3) or more years of experience in using high pressure blast equipment.
- Must have current C-7 certs in hand.
- Tool bag or Toolbox
- “5 in 1” Painter’s Tool
- Large Wire Brush
- 25ft. Tape Measure
- Utility Knife (“Box Cutter”)
- Wire Cutter
- Adjustable wrenches (10” & 12”)
- Flat Tip Screwdrivers
- “Channel-lock” Pliers
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42462
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.