- Experience must include working in a physically demanding environment, confined spaces, working at heights, and in the use of a blaster air-fed helmet and/or soft hood air-fed respirator and a negative-pressure half-face respirator.
- Blasters must have three (3) or more years of experience in using high pressure blast equipment.
- Ultra High Pressure blasting Naval vessels.
- Blasters shall be certified in accordance with SSPC-C-7, Refer to Systems & Specifications Manual, Volume 2 (Steel Structures Painting Council) and Chapter 631-11.5 Shipyard Blasters and Painters Certification. SSPC-C-7 is required per NAVSEA Standard Item 009-32.
- Must be US Citizens.
- Must be able to pass a hair follicle drug test (6 months) and 7 year background check.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #37482
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer