- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, or electromechanical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions. Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- High School Diploma/GED plus a minimum of 4 years of experience fabricating and testing aircraft electrical wire harnesses.
- Experience reading and working to wiring schematics, blueprints, parts lists, and other engineering documentation.
- Knowledge of Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) and Foreign Object Elimination (FOE) principles and experience working in an ESD and FOE sensitive environment.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41925
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.