Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Analyzes and designs sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies in plant or lab facilities and equipment layouts; and establishes methods for maximum utilization of facilities and personnel.
- Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
- Develops and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods.
- May assist facilities engineers in the planning and design of facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42370
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.