The individual performs this task has the responsibility of incorporating core assembly into coil assembly to form a complete transformer to be ready for functional testing prior to varnish and final assembly. Ability to perform simple to complex mechanical assemblies per engineering drawing with minimum supervision.
- Performs core assembly per work instruction and engineering drawing.
- Responsible for making sure that the completed core assembly is free from irregular sharp edges that could cut through coil form of the coil assembly.
- Installs coil assemblies onto core assembly using mounting hardware and associated fabricated parts per assembly drawing and making sure that required electrical clearances between coil and cor are maintained.
- Ability to communicate issues, concerns and/or questions to his or her supervisors and/or design engineers.
- Responsible for the accuracy of time charging on job performed.
- Responsible for keeping his or her work area clean and well organized.
- Complies with company’s safety rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties assigned by management.
- High School diploma or GED. One year certificate from college or technical school desired.
- Must have 2-5 years related transformer production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41474
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.