To assemble components and subassemblies for weapon optics.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance as outlined in company policies and/or work instructions.
- Conduct visual quality inspections; inform supervisory staff of deviations or fallouts as needed.
- Follow pre-established methods and procedures in conjunction with producing a quality sight.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety procedures.
- Perform basic recordkeeping duties for production and quality control reporting.
- Perform duties at various stations during the assembly process as required by production need; may require change in shift or physical location within the plant.
- Perform job duties in a manner that maintains compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must work with safety glasses and/or goggles.
- Ability to work with small parts; requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- Ability to read and execute written instructions.
- Ability to work in an environment containing low levels of solvents and adhesives.
- Excellent hand and eye coordination required.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work with precision.
- Demonstrated ability working in a team environment.
- Basic familiarity with assembly and measuring tools, interpreting visual aids performing simple shop math.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers on a number line and understand how to calculate American weights, measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to work to the priorities of safety, quality and productivity.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years previous Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must pass a drug screen and background check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43634
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.