- MIG Weld Thin Gauge (1/2″) Aluminum (GMAW, GTAW) 5XXX in all three positions
- Self-inspect work performed to ensure that work meets the Quality requirements and specifications.
- Read blueprints/ sketches and use shop mathematics
- May work from Engineering drawings, sketches, shop orders and written and verbal instructions.
- Maintains high level of accuracy, efficiency and safety, ensure quality standards are met
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by management.
- Five (5) plus years of Aluminum MIG Experience.
- Demonstrated skills based on the results of the welding test.
- Must be able to mirror weld or learn to mirror weld during a short training period.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- DBIDS Eligibility Preferred; Non Eligible candidates will be considered
- Candidates must be able to pass in house welding test via X-ray
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42446
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.