- MIG Weld Thin Gauge (1/2″) Aluminum (GMAW, GTAW) 5XXX in all three positions.
- Self-inspect work performed to ensure that work meets the Quality requirements and specifications.
- Read blueprints/ sketches and use shop mathematics.
- May work from Engineering drawings, sketches, shop orders and written and verbal instructions.
- Maintains high level of accuracy, efficiency and safety, ensure quality standards are met.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by management.
- Five (5) plus years of Aluminum MIG Experience.
- Demonstrated skills based on the results of the welding test.
- Must be able to mirror weld or learn to mirror weld during a short training period.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- DBIDS eligibility preferred.
- Candidates must be able to pass in house welding test via X-ray.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42939
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.