- Performs basic layout of plates, materials and weldments using basic engineering sketches, drawings, and diagrams with minimal supervision.
- Performs shipfitting functions such as but not limited to fit up of structure, cutting, sniping, sanding, grinding, prepping, tacking and the fit up of plates with minimum supervision.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Aluminum Ship Fitter.
- Must demonstrate ability to interpret job specifications and perform work on marine vessels.
- Knowledge of equipment, work processes and techniques used in measuring, and fitting of components, modules and vessels.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and measure using the metric system.
- Knowledge of shipyard terminology such as general ship structure and vessel layout.
- pass pre-employment drug test and 7 year background check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40741
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer