Opening for an Aircraft Mechanic 1 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Saint Augustine, FL.
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of operations in regards to aircraft builds, including:
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Assemble and install hydraulic systems
- Conducts diagnosis of malfunctions
- Performs maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions, and FAA regulations
- Maintains FAA required records, manuals and inspection forms
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to perform moderate strenuous physical and repetitious work to including: bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, and working overhead.
- Must be able to access small confined spaces and work in an enclosed environment
- Must be able to work 1st shift, 2nd shift, and/or weekend shift (3×12)
Operational experience is preferred over manufacturing or production, but all candidates will be considered
Note: Medical, PFT, and Audio needed
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42566
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.