- Must have experience in Multi-Pass Tack Welding.
- Must have experience in Burning-Oxygen/Propane Burning Torch.
- Must have experience in Heating-Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch.
- Ability to comprehend complex structural assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
- Ability to comprehend fractional dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
- Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
- Ability to assemble structural piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment (shipbuilding, steel fabrication, etc.).
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
- Use vibratory tools (grinders and needle guns).
- Air Carbon Arc Gouging.
- Ability to use Work Packages and Drawings to plan and execute work.
- Ability to use Molded Lines and Ship Reference Lines to execute required work.
- Ability to Erect, Set and Makeup Complex-shaped Shell Plates.
- Ability to Erect, Set and Makeup Decks, Bulkheads, Longitudinals, trunks, etc:,
- Ability to Install and Replace Hull Inserts and Penetrations, Ability to Install Miscellaneous and Complex Foundations.
- Four years of commercial/naval experience as a first class Shipfitter.
- Must be able to Pass lifetime background check and HFT drug test that goes back 6 months.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41605
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.