- Administrative support for recruiting.
- Office duties.
- Customer service.
- High phone usage.
- Format resumes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive high volume of inbound calls from candidates and employees of Ameri-Force and provide customer service in the form of answers to standard questions about job postings, current positions, payroll, applications, employee benefits and other administrative concerns.
- Respond to email inquiries from applicants and current employees of Ameri-Force.
- Support multiple recruiters by screening callers for basic qualifications and routing as appropriate; contacting individuals via outbound calls to conduct basic screening or quality assurance interviews; and performing basic resume searches using internal and online resume databases.
- Recruiting of candidates locally and nationally.
- Administrative support to branch operations, including the following: answering phones, greeting visitors, filing, on-boarding employees, recruiting, reporting and updating employee records with the Applicant Tracking system.
- Texting – notification for immediate jobs on a mass level.
- Coordinate communication with applicants as they move through the tracking system.
- Staffing industry experience a plus.
- Maritime industry knowledge/experience a plus.
- A team player who works well under pressure, has initiative, is a self-starter and has excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Must maintain a high degree of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality always.
- Someone who is enthusiastic, can adapt quickly to a changing environment within the workplace, and hit the ground running.
- Strong computer aptitude skills utilizing Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
Since its founding in 1991, Ameri-Force has become the trusted staffing services provider for multiple industries, gaining a reputation second to none. Ameri-Force has gained its stellar reputation by putting thousands of qualified & skilled people to work with companies throughout the United States. Our clients have included major organizations in several verticals including: ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.