- Perform maintenance operations on aircraft, aircraft equipment, engines, components, and systems in accordance with DOD, manufacturer, company, supplier and other directives in support of aircraft modification.
- Perform other Airframe & Powerplant repairs.
- Able to read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, technical manuals, written instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Able to setup and use pneumatic tools such as screw guns, etc.
- Able to setup and use a torque wrench
- Able to use common hand tools such as: wrenches, safety wire pliers, etc
- Able to remove and replace panels, floorboards, insulation and sealing compounds, by means of all type of mechanical fasteners.
- Familiar with “large” aircraft and components such as airframe and powerplant .
- Able to remove, replace, check out aircraft components and assemblies
- Able to effectively communicate, orally and written, with other employees, members of supervision, and others, as required in their duties.
- Able to clearly document maintenance and repair actions, equipment status tags, logs, parts requests, etc.
- Able to perform assigned duties while wearing required safety equipment.
- Able to perform assigned duties on all shifts without encumbrances due to weather or physical location and conditions.
- May order parts, pan stock, tools, materials, and equipment as required to perform assigned duties.
- Responsible for complying with all rules and regulations concerning health and safety, tool control, contracts, facilities and other pertinent coverages.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervision and management for the benefit of the company, program, or employee(s).
Education and/or Training Requirements:
- Should have knowledge of shop mathematics, hydraulics, mechanical, pneudraulic and assembly methods and shop practice.
- Normally this is position requiring 2 to 4 years of experience in those duties as previously described for satisfactory performance.
Occupation or Operation Requirement:
- Responsible for the proper performance of assignments and the prudent handling of product, tools and equipment.
- Considerable care and judgment required to fit and adjust parts and assemblies to requirements and specifications and in performing various assembly and installation operations.
- Will be required to work with the guidance of more senior skilled employees.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42236
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.