- Applies appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
- Works from blueprints, engineering sketches, charts or work orders.
- Lays out and marks points on parts or sub-assemblies using rule, square, scribe or templates.
- Positions pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced welders.
- May serve as a team leader.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must have ABS certifications for SMAW.
- 3-5 years of related welding experience.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical or vocational training preferred.
- One or more professional certifications may be required, depending on job assignment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40761
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer