- Must be able to Fabricate, assemble, install hardware, and repair production sheet metal products and equipment such as control boxes, electronic closures, ventilation, and foundations in accordance with blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- May have to monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other process or control procedures.
- Must be able to Calculate sheet metal layouts; set up and operate fabricating equipment; form metal utilizing CNC and manual Press brakes, drills, operate Laser, Punch Press, Water-jet cutters; and inspect assemblies and installations for conformance to specifications.
- Must have 5YRS plus Marine EXP
- Must pass criminal background check equivalent to DBIDS screening and a pre-employment drug screen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40599
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer