- Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
- Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
- Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
- Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
- Experience using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders, rivet guns) and shop equipment (drill press, press break, Shears etc.).
- Must be DBIDs eligible (in-hand preferred)
- 3-7 years of experience as a shipyard mechanic required.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42464
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.