- Capable of reading Ship installation drawings, proficient in NAVSEA Habitability code (T9640-AC-DSP-010/HAB).
- Competent with Berting installations, ventilation installations and Sanitary Space installation.
- Review details of the work package such as technical information, specification items, drawings, manuals, sketches, etc.
- Skilled in layout, rip out, modification, installation, replacement, and repair of structures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must pass Background and pre-employment drug screening as well as be DBIDS elegible.
- Must adhere to applicable documents, references, and safety guidelines including, but not limited to the following:
- MIL STD 2035
- MSC General Technical Requirements (GTR)
- NAVSEA Standard Items
- General Specifications/Overhaul of Ships
- OSHA 2268
- Outside weather conditions
- High, precarious places
- Exposed to fumes and airborne particles
- Very loud noise level
- Climbing (including but not limited to, vertical and incline ladders, masts, and kingposts)
- Crawling (including but not limited to, through scuttles, manhole covers, tanks, and voids
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42004
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.