- Have a working knowledge and understanding of welding standards, such as Tech-Pub-278, Tech-Pub-248, MIL-STD-1689 and proper joint designs IAW MIL-STD-22D.
- Have the ability to weld all types of materials, to TIG and stick, weld plate, pipe including piping joints such as sockets, butts, E.B rings, backing rings and open butts.
- Have experience with various metals such as CUNI as SYNCHROWAVE 250 and POWCON ST-300.
- Be able to trouble shoot problems with tig lines and machines.
- Be able to weld with the use of a mag-base mirror for TIG and stick.
- Have the ability to utilize Metro PCP 912-04 for P-I piping.
- Current OSHA 10 Maritime.
- DBIDs eligible.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Silver braze certified preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40766
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer