- Performs welding processes on aluminum and steel parts and assemblies to required tolerances using welding metals and metal alloys.
- Applies basic welding processes to join; surface; fabricate; or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
- Applies appropriate welding processes to join; surface; fabricate; or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
- Works from blueprints; engineering sketches; charts or work orders.Lays out and marks points on parts or sub-assemblies using rule; square; scribe or templates.
- Positions pieces to be welded into jigs; holding fixtures; guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced welders.
- May serve as a team leader.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must be proficient in stick, MIG, TIG, and Flux Core processes
- Must have 3 years shipyard experience.
- Must be DBIDS eligible.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen test.
- PIPE WELD TEST REQUIRED
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41840
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.