- Install, repair and hook up equipment for all electrical services on the ship.
- Lay out, pull, lift out and install cable and conduit.
- Prepare work area, drill holes and grind metal surfaces, and weld mounting equipment and tests electrical equipment.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.
- Prepare work areas, drill holes and grind metal surfaces.
- Install welds and hook up equipment.
- Lay out, pull, rip out, repair and install cable and conduit.
- Test electrical equipment.
- Read composite blueprints, computer printouts and Navy standards manual.
- Removes scrap and performs general clean up.
- Other tasks as may be assigned relevant to the trade.
- Housekeeping in all work areas, including sweeping.
- May be required to attend safety, quality and/or process improvement meetings.
- Must have five years marine electrical experience.
- Must pass assessment or be in a training program.
- Ability to use power and hand tools and read composite blueprints, computer printouts, and Navy standards manuals required.
- Must have ability to work at heights, in confined spaces, and be available to work any shift.
- Must comprehend written and verbal instructions and hear warning signals, read and comprehend safety instructions, regulations and warnings.
- Must be DBIDS Eligible; DBIDS In-Hand Preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation to move around between job sites.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43065
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.