- Hook ups, terminations, pulling wire and installation of equipment.
- May work from blueprints, sketches, or written and verbal instructions as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 or more years’ experience in shipyard repair work.
- Technical training preferred
- Willing and capable of working on government and commercial vessels
- Enter and move through manholes to reach and work internally confined spaces
- 10hr OSHA
- Must be able to pass pre employment background and drug screen
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40103
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer