- Must have experience in Single Pass Tack Welding, Burning-Oxygen/Propane Burning Torch and Heating-Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch.
- Ability to comprehend complex structural assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
- Ability to comprehend fractional dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
- Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
- Ability to assemble structural piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment (shipbuilding, steel fabrication, etc.).
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
- Use vibratory tools (grinders and needle guns).
- Four years of commercial/naval experience as a first class Shipfitter.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40760
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer